6/29/09

Has it REALLY been 6 months????

WOW!!! I am the worst blogger on earth!! Six months between posts?? That just won't due!!! So much as happened!!! Christmas came and went, Birthdays, our puppy's death, our anniversary, and now...the latest and greatest..... I'm pregnant!!! I think we have done a pretty good spreading the word around, but a few still don't know...so...now ya do!! haha!!

We found out about 3 weeks ago. I wasn't feeling all that great, so I took a test and sure enough...two lines!!! We are very excited, and nervous. Doesn't nervousness always come with pregnancy??? You don't feel quite ready, you wonder if the baby is ok, all the "what if's" going through your head!! Plus the worst part for me..... the SICKNESS!! I am DYING!!! I probably ask Joe at least once a day to put me out of my misery!!! I mean its been a while, so the memories are dulled, BUT....there is NO WAY I was this sick with either Kaden or Kara!!!! I definitely threw up, but that was it!! ....then it was over. It lasted about 6 weeks, but I was still able to function!! Now I feel like every day gets a little worse than the day before, I can hardly take care of myself, much less my family! I hardly sleep at night, I toss and turn, I wake up exhausted, I feel nautious 24/7, I have AWEFUL headaches, I've been getting dizzy spells where I feel like I'm going to pass out, I feel hungry, but nothing sounds good, I eat and it makes me feel sick and gives me heartburn, I dry heave at the slightest smell..... Its terrible I tell ya!!

I have said it before, but I'll say it again, if this were my first, I would be done!!!! I'm just hoping I can make it through at this point!! I know, I know....it will be worth it, at least I can assure myself of that. But this is 100% the biggest, worst challenge I have had to face in a LONG time!!!
WISH ME LUCK!!!!

I will leave you with our first ultrasound

0 comments: